Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

He Is In The Little Things


No one should ever say that God isn't in the little things. I really enjoy doing yoga. It's a great exercise for me: low impact but excellent benefits. I can do things in yoga that blow my mind. Recently the yoga center that I go to closed. They had a lot of classes during the day which suited my schedule. Normally, it really wouldn't bother me, I would just go to another center. However, all of the other yoga centers have their more challenging classes at night. Since I am in night classes at ETSU, my time at night is already claimed. I refuse to go to yoga classes at those studios because on my free nights I want to focus on being a mom and wife. So my friends at ETSU recently started talking about the school's fitness facility. THEY HAVE YOGA DURING THE DAY AND IT'S FREE!! I know it probably doesn't mean much to you, but to me, it's so awesome. It shows me that God really loves me. He has directed me to a place where I can do a challenging yoga class and remain healthy. He has guided me to a place where I can do yoga free (being a college student means I need to stretch the dollar). He has shown me that the things that matter to me, matter to Him. He is pretty incredible. Just another reason why I love Him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment