Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Woman's Way

1 John 4: 11-12
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us.

So many times, I find that I get bogged down in the day to day busyness of life.  I neglect capturing that special moment to giggle with my kids.  I overlook seizing a stolen moment with my husband to remind him how much I love him.  I tend to focus on my never-ending task list instead of my relationships.  Today, I choose to remember the importance of those relationships.  I recognize that I have the ability to breathe love and laughter into my family.  May I never overlook the joy and blessing that God has given me in the form of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment