Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Reflection


The power of reflection has been a recent topic in one of my classes this semester. Reflective inquiry is defined as a process of developing new knowledge, which is contingent upon a procedure that assumes knowledge is ever changing and evolving. This idea has made its way into my spiritual life this week. I have recently been faithfully praying about an area in my life. I have committed myself to prayer and I trust in God's direction completely. I have questions and really need His discernment. I think anytime you travel a new road, it can be fraught with a little bit of fear or intimidation. As I was reflecting over the last few days, I was able to see God at work in several situations that brought so much clarity for me. At the time, I knew the things that were happening were God moments, but it wasn't until I was reflecting on them that I realized the value of those experiences. In one major swoop, God had spoke to me, alleviated some concerns, and gave me a sense of His powerful peace. He is working in my life.

I am so thankful that my relationship is constant but also evolving at the same time. As I reflect on Him, I am overwhelmed at His love.

2 Samuel 22:33
"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."











No comments:

Post a Comment