Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Beautiful Creation

I recently attended an event where girls pre-teen to grandmothers gathered for the purpose of encouraging us all to be safe, healthy, empowered women of God. I have to admit that I got distracted while sitting in my seat. I found myself looking at the over 600 women in the room. I could only marvel at their beauty. Everywhere I looked there was a girl/woman who had a unique look that set her apart from everyone else. The creativity of God's hand is marvelous. I love that He makes us all look different, laugh different, walk different, talk different, and all so beautiful. I often stare with wonder at the beauty of God's creation: the trees, the clouds, a field of flowers. This was my view on the way to school today. I was telling God how beautiful I thought His creation was. Then He brought my attention back to the girls' gathering. I wonder what God thinks when He sees His girls all together in one place like that. I bet that He thinks we are His beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment