Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Peaceful Easy Feeling


"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21

As I am pondering the direction and choices of my life, I am hit in the face with God's sovereignty. He is ruler of my life. He knows the beginning and the end. His plan and love for me are written in the stars. They are great and mighty. So the question I have to face is how do I interpret the Wind? How should I make the necessary decisions? I don't really know a lot of specific details about my particular path, but this I do know...as the Eagles used to say, "I've got a peaceful, easy feeling."

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! God is taking you on an adventure with Him. I am so glad you are in a place of trust and peace. I love you! PS I also realy liked the Holy Spirit = Wind analogy.

    ReplyDelete