Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Admission

Dear Ms. Hawkins,
It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been admitted unconditionally to the Master of Education, Elementary Education program at East Tennessee State University for the Fall 2010 term.

That is the beginning of the letter that came today. After a week of questioning whether I am doing the right thing, I see it as my own personal letter from God. I know that sounds right, but make no mistake: It's hard. This has been the toughest thing that I have done in a long time. In the past, adapting and changing has not been my one of my strengths. Today, a new future is before me. One that is blessed and anointed by my Lord, Jesus Christ. It might not be easy, but it will be the most perfect one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment